FilmEnigmaBanner

FilmEnigmaBanner

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of MONSTER MANIA!

Written by Stu Cooper

(Image by Chris Fischer)

Today is October 1st and that means the road to Halloween begins now! I have loved and cherished Halloween ever since I was a young child. I've always found horror films to be more fascinating than other types of films, especially the horror gems of the 70's and 80's, and of course the Universal monster movies. Since I have so much love for this holiday and the spirit that comes with it, I've decided to do 31 blog entries in 31 days. Not just any type of blog entry tho, 31 days of...MONSTER MANIA! That's right folks 31 days full of horror movie reviews, horror game reviews, horror comic reviews, and of course some weird gems thrown in to get you in the mood for monsters! So check back right here at Film Enigma everyday this month for a new entry in the countdown. Readers beware...you're in for a scare!

No comments:

Post a Comment