FilmEnigmaBanner

FilmEnigmaBanner

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Film Enigma is Back!

Written by Stu Cooper

That's right folks, Film Enigma is back in full effect! After a long absence I have decided to revive the blog and make it better than ever. In the coming weeks you will see lots of new reviews and posts. I plan on reviewing several blu-rays, new releases, video games, and will have a new "Nerd Girl of the Month" feature. I'm currently looking for experienced writers who would like to cover any of those subjects. If you think you'd like to contribute please feel free to shoot me an email at FilmEnigmaBlog@gmail , thank you all for checking out the site. I'm also interested in receiving screeners for any type of film. I'm very open to participating with other blogs/sites/companies. Please take a look around and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment